We will endeavour to arrange viewings at your convenience during office hours. We do require an address, a mobile telephone number and a landline telephone number in order to organise a viewing and ask for your co-operation with respect to this.
References will be required from all prospective tenants. These are taken up through a Credit Reference Agency; a non-refundable administration fee is required;
- Individual applicants = £160
- Additional applicants = £25
- Company applicants = £160
- Guarantor = Included in above fees
This covers a charge towards the costs of;
- Preparing the Inventory and administration
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement and administration
- Arranging for the transfer of the Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax into the Tenant’s name
- Setting up the Bank standing order for future rent payments
We would ask that arrangements for the transfer of the telephone are made direct with British Telecom/line provider.
The first month’s rent and deposit are required in cleared funds a minimum of 24 hours before the commencement of the Tenancy by Banker’s Draft or by Bank Transfer. Failure to comply will delay access to your property. We cannot accept payment by cheque or cash.
The deposit is equal to 1 months rent
The insurance on all properties is to be orgainsed by the tenants.